Friday, November 26, 2010

Home from Thanksgiving in Oklahoma

Just got home tonight from a wonderful visit at my brother John's home in Oklahoma. Thanksgiving was wonderful and I have so much to be thankful for! Arrived back in McKinney tonight, Friday and my brother Kevin and his wife Lisa, drove from Phoenix with our other car so I would have my vehicle and clothes etc. What a blessing to have that taken care of....Thank you Kevin and Lisa. They will stay with us for dinner tommorrow and then drive all the way home to Tucson.

Jay and I will head back to Arkansas on Sunday and meet with the Dr. up there on Monday to get a diagnosis but the plan is to get back here Monday evening and begin treatment on Tuesday right here in Dallas. Hopefully we will get a consensus as to how they would approach treatment as the Institute in Arkansas is not completely covered on our insurance. I am comfortable with the Doctors who will treat me here and it is covered so that is most likely how we will move forward.

I will blog again as soon as we know for sure. Love to all and Happy Thanksgiving! Love, Susan

1 comment:

  1. We love you Susan and are praying for you daily. Finger crossed for you as well.
    - Tanya and Katherine

    ReplyDelete