Thursday, November 4, 2010

Update: Nov. 4th

Well, we thought we knew the path of this but now that it is unsure we need to wait and see what is going on. We were going to Arkansas because the Institute for Multiple Myeloma is up there and supposedly it is the best in the world. One of my friends, friends is very connected and can get us in and is urging us to go there. His daughter was diagnosed and is now 7 years cancer free.

Until we determine that it is in fact, Multiple Myeloma, we need to wait. If there is something else going on, yes, MD Anderson might be an option for a second opinion etc. I do have a friend who know the director of MD Anderson as well. Thank God I am such a talker and have so many connections. I always knew it was all about networking.

My prayer is becomming a network as well which is where I am focused. Who knows, God may find that this has rocked my world enough that he will leave me here a little longer to spread his word! That is what I am praying for....time. I feel good and continue to have a positive attitute. I love you all and will keep you posted. Keep the prayers coming! Praying It Forward!!! Susan

1 comment:

  1. I'm anxious to hear what the doctor has to say this afternoon...I'll see you at 2. I love you mom!

    ReplyDelete