Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What a Blessing to have Jay Back in My Life!

Jay has always been a wonderful man! I was so grateful and thankful to God for allowing us to connect again after 8 long years. The wedding week was only 6 months ago...How could this be happening. Obviously, God brought Jay into my life for a purpose greater than even we could imagine! He has been incredible and I love him dearly.

Last night, he knew I was nervous as we laid in bed and he read to me from the Bible. We had a wonderful discussion, some tears but a great sense of comfort as we tried to relax and allow God to place his hand in our lives. Both of us trust in God and knew that his guidance had brought us together. We were unsure of the outcome and although nervous, we believed that God would put us on a course that we could handle.

I had been praying for time as I had shared with Jay many new feelings about the sense of purpose that was building inside of me. He listened as he always does with such admiration for my courage and affirmed my every thought. He is an incredible support and makes me feel so special that it is hard to believe that I could be this blessed.

Today as we heard the news, both of us were relieved. We know that this is still a very serious situation and that my cancer is still considered terminal but we have hope that by continuing this journey we will also have the opportunity to share more love and memories together. For us newleyweds, that was a special blessing received. Each day is precious and we will live more fully knowing that the gift of time could drift and slip away if we don't remember what we learned here right now.

I love you Jay!

No comments:

Post a Comment