Tuesday, October 26, 2010

For All Who Joined Me In Prayer

As I continue to blog I will focus on one but I am feeling such a burden right now...I want to thank everyone who has been texting, calling, coming over, going out with me and just well, quite simply spoiling me with love!!!! I have forgotten nothing! My family has been wonderful, my friend anticipating my every need. To each of you and your children, please know that you will forever be in my prayers and my heart!

Nothing in life is important but your family and friends when faced with what I have been faced with! Life changes on a dime and it is so important that you listen to what I am saying.... Love and accept the love from others....forgive and let go of the things that just don't matter! I love all of you and will see you here in the days to come.

Goodnight all...It was another GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment