Saturday, December 11, 2010

Neglecting the Blog but I'm back!

The past couple of weeks have been confusing to say the least but there is such a large part of me that believes I am healing and all of that is coming from prayer and God. Each day, and often throughout the day, I find myself in conversations with God or others who profess God's word. The power of God is truely awesome and I have learned over these past 2 months to listen intently to his guidance, which has not been easily swallowed by my family or friends at times although most are on board at this point in time.

How can we explain the improvements in my health??? The state of peace that I have felt over these past 2 months has grown into a lifetime of change and everything in my life is now re-focused and literally left to God for direction. It has been an easy thing to let go and I am only sorry that I didn't do so a long, long time ago! This change has not just taken on my health but also my emotional wellness. Here is an example....

My daughter, Jenna, last Friday, called us at around 8:30 as Jay and I were relaxing watching an old movie, "Kramer vs. Kramer". She was crying as she had been involved in a major car accident on Hwy 75. She was OK, a hurt leg, arm and neck but luckily no life threatening injuries, praise God as that might have done me in! Someone had plowed into the back of her stopped vehicle going about 40mph which pushed her car into the stopped vehicle in front of her and that car into the one in front of them. Under normal conditions I would have been in a panic!!!! I was calm as we drove and prayed for her and the others, thanking God for his goodness in keeping them safe. 3 months ago, this would not have been the case.

Jay and I woke this morning and had a wonderful discussion about God and our purpose on Earth. It amazes me how much he knows about scripture and I have learned a great deal from him. Each day, as I seek to learn more about God, I am held to a higher standing of how to live my own life. It has been exciting to be with a man who was brought up with so much Christian knowledge and as he shares this with me to better understand God. Through this we find ourselves both growing in love for each other and feeling a sense of awesome power as God purposely brought us together.

We talk of the need to live by example and both have a hightened awareness of the need to raise the bar as you learn more about God's love and the power behind that. It is quite a responsibility to have this knowledge but I open myself completely at this point to learn more about how to live my life through his grace. I am so happy and so filled with peace and love that it radiates from my body which seems to be pushing the cancer out! There is no room for this illness as God has filled me with LOVE. Once again, I am grateful to all of you who have shown me, unconditionally how loved I am! You are obviously filled with God and have helped to make my cup runneth over! I love you all! Continue to pray it forward! Love, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment