Friday, December 17, 2010

A fabulous reply from a fabulous friend that I wanted to share with all of you!

Marilu is a good friend of mine who still deals with cancer issues and has for years. She responded to my message today and I wanted to share it with all of you. We have so much knowledge, all of us, and it is such a gift to share these words with others. Love, Susan

For those of us that have walked this path before you, your words serve as an affirmation of what we have experienced and what we have felt. I have always told friends that having cancer was one of the best things that ever happened to me and they look at me like I am crazy. It's funny how you can be getting thru life and what you think are it's ups and downs when God comes in and shakes it all upside down! But just like the inside of a snow globe, things eventually settle and you are able to marvel about the scene that is right in front of you. How blessed we are to have that chance. And for those who have not had to go thru the cancer experience, learn from others and embrace the life that you have...the good, the bad....and yes the ugly! It's all GOOD! Have a blessed holiday Susie and know that you are in all of our hearts and in our prayers daily! 2011 will be miraculous! I can feel it! Love, Marilu

No comments:

Post a Comment