Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year

As we begin a New Year, I am hopeful that I will continue to feel the blessings that I have so learned to appreciate for these past few months. It is strange but I am not focused on cancer at all. I know that something significant has invaded my often times chaotic life but I feel great and so relaxed. I wish that I could impact everyone and share in this gift as I really feel changed and so much more relaxed. I do not have the same level of stress and each day I awake happy to be alive and feeling well. I can't imagine that this feeling will ever go away as it seems to be the most important thing in my life.

We take our health for granted and often times even wish that we didn't have to go on but in reality, when faced with that possibility, we really do want to stick around as long as possible. I am lucky to get the opportunity to see what it feels like to know that I might not be around forever but I have news, none of us will! Please take time each day to pray and be mindful of your own gifts and blessings. None of us should be wasting time dealing with the small things. We all need to enjoy ourselves, our family and our friends. Given that, call someone and make plans to have lunch, make a special dinner for your family, smile at a stranger, or just take a deep breath and enjoy a cup of coffee and the birds outside. I love you all and continue to feel good. Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment