Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Paying it Forward with Prayer: Just in Case Anyone is still out there looking for...

Paying it Forward with Prayer: Just in Case Anyone is still out there looking for...: Well life has once again pushed me in a new direction! My loving, wonderful Husband passed away on New Year's Day do 2013.... It happened so quickly and I continue in a state of disbelief that he has passed before me. Each day I find myself becoming a stronger believers in the power of Gods plan for us! I continue to pray daily and ask for his guidance! I am optimistic that there is a reason I am here and pray to know how I am to serve our Lord and Savior as I know and believe in his Divine Plan! Dear Lord, continue to guide me as I face this next chapter in my life, Amen

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear you are alive and well. I am sorry for your recent loss. May our Lord Jesus Christ continue to comfort your heart and soul, as you feel the power and begin to walk the walk of a Christian. The power of prayer is truly inordinate, inexplicable, amazing, and humbling. May God bless you now, and forever. Keep treating people well, and walk in the light. Amen, in Jesus sweet name

    ReplyDelete