Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update 4-6-2011

Well, I just received my latest blood test and my proteins are finally in the normal range. Originally 2800, dropping to 811, then 601, then 487, 481, 430 and now 368. Normal is 70-400. I have not had any other treatment to date but I do have another Dr. looking at my case on April 27th at the Mayo Clinic. I am anxious to see what they have to say as are my Dr.'s here at Texas Oncology.

In the meantime, I contacted my regular Dr. as I needed a refill on my blood pressure perscription and requested that she call in the refill since I am having blood work done on a monthly basis with my oncologist. She said that I needed to come in and get blood work done. Needless to say, I will no longer be going to her anymore. Our medical services really need to be looked at carefully. The abuse of paying for things like this are really hurting all of us. Keeping my sights on God and happy to be alive and feeling well. Love to all. Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment